This exceptional International Conference was conducted on November 18, 2017, in La Mirada, California and sponsored by California Nurses for Ethical Standards, California Pro-Life Council, Crusade For Life, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition, Life Legal Defense Foundation, International Life Services, Physicians for Compassionate Care of California and Scholl Institute of Bioethics.
Order your recording of this exceptional conference now!
Welcome – Prof. Betty Odello, BSN, MN
Exclusive: Joni Eareckson Tada on Video
- Human Life – Its Sanctity, Tenacity and Resilience D. Chris Ralston PhD., Amy Hasbrouck J.D.
- Hospice and Palliative Care – What Everyone Needs to Know Cristen M. Krebs D.N.P., ANP-BC
- Futile Care Guidelines – Overriding “Choice.” Nancy Valko R.N., ALNC
- Opposing the Culture of Death – Even Where Legalized Brian Johnston BA, Kristina Hodgetts R.N, Alex Schadenberg B.A.
- “Brain Death”/Organ Donation – What You Don’t Know Can Kill You Paul Byrne, M.D.
- Conscience Rights and Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment (POLST) Alexandra Snyder, Esq.
$30 – DVD video set of entire conference
$20 – CD audio set of entire conference
CD availability starts in December.
DVD availability starts in January.
Include your check made payable to: Scholl Institute of Bioethics
Mail to: Scholl Institute of Bioethics
18030 Brookhurst St., PMB 372
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
To contact us by e-mail: Info@SchollBioethics.org
To book a speaker: Scholl Institute of Bioethics Speakers Bureau 310-671-4412 firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on order form to download.