The Scholl Institute of Bioethics is an organization that addresses bioethical issues including euthanasia, the withholding or withdrawing of food and water from non-dying patients, brain death, organ transplantation, genetic engineering, surrogacy, and the disabled or mentally ill.
We are a division of International Life Services Incorporated. A quote from their creed:
International Life Services Incorporated seeks to abide by the principle of sanctity and respect for human life in all of its forms, from conception to death.
The sanctity of life as expressed in the Judeo-Christian tradition is the recognition that God, our Creator, creates life and He alone may terminate life as His Divine Will. Acts of aborting life before birth or terminating life after birth are not considered permissible. We seek to promote these values in whatever form befits the occasion.
- Discount on Conferences
- Discount on DVDs
- Invitation to our Recognition Social Event
- Acknowledgement in our annual list of benefactors
- Helping us carry out our mission
You have two choices:
- To apply by mail: Click the following link to download application, follow the instructions to apply by mail. Click here to download the Scholl Membership Application.
- To apply online: Scroll down and complete the application form.
Oops! We could not locate your form.