This exceptional International Conference was conducted on November 18, 2017, in La Mirada, California and sponsored by California Nurses for Ethical Standards, California Pro-Life Council, Crusade For Life, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition, Life Legal Defense Foundation, International Life Services, Physicians for Compassionate Care of California and Scholl Institute of Bioethics.
Welcome – Prof. Betty Odello, BSN, MNExclusive: Joni Eareckson Tada on Video
- Human Life – Its Sanctity, Tenacity and Resilience D. Chris Ralston PhD., Amy Hasbrouck J.D.
- Hospice and Palliative Care – What Everyone Needs to Know Cristen M. Krebs D.N.P., ANP-BC
- Futile Care Guidelines – Overriding “Choice.” Nancy Valko R.N., ALNC
- Opposing the Culture of Death – Even Where Legalized Brian Johnston BA, Kristina Hodgetts R.N, Alex Schadenberg B.A.
- “Brain Death”/Organ Donation – What You Don’t Know Can Kill You Paul Byrne, M.D.
- Conscience Rights and Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment (POLST) Alexandra Snyder, Esq.